It was a dark and stormy night............Lol, isn't that what Snoopy is always typing on the top of his doghouse? Well, it isn't night yet but it's dark and stormy :).
I found a new author...I started on Sunday evening and am half way through my second book now :). The name is Janet Evanovich. The series is the Stephanie Plum Novels, all about a Jersey girl turned bounty hunter who really doesn't want to be but needs money. These are just as good as the Catering Mystery Series that I read - yes from the same friend...she has good taste! These are funny and have some adult situations without dragging you INTO the adult situation...yay! Yes, this is what is preoccuping my time these days and I'm okay with that.
Did YOU KNOW that you can click on my feedjit on the bottom right of my blog and tell me who you are?!?!? That would be AWESOME cuz my girlfriend *cough cough Beck cough* swears that she doesn't stalk my blog twenty times a day >] so I guess I'm needing to find out who my other Layton visitors are. This blog is on my info on facebook so if I didn't want you here, it wouldn't be there..make sense? Good - I wondered. If you are another blogger and get here from your blog it tells me, how cool is that, which reminds me to go read your blog which is awesome! Hmm, that must be my word of the day.....awesome - how awesome is that? oooh, like totally dude - AHHH an 80's attack!
Okay, enough corniness. While at work today I am still $4.97 off matching my insurance bill to the remittance I made to turn in with it...really? How stupid. I DID find my $49.75 that I was off on payroll :D :D and it wasn't even the weird payback, owed over, underpaid, etc etc stuff I had to do! Yes, that was awesome! >)
I enrolled people on insurance, filed, blah blah boring stuff. However, in the background this morning we had movies on :D. I saw and remembered how much I love Hidalgo and than we watched one I haven't seen - Fly Away Home. It was such a great movie, I've heard that before but never been in the mood to really sit and watch it - today I had no choice. Lol, Susan hadn't ever seen it either and unfortunately it was rather distracting for the two of us :D. My neighbor is a duck/goose hunter when that part came on I sent Dean an IM that said something about being angry with duck/goose hunters cuz of the movie. He just laughed at me and said "their dogs too?" =0 NEVER...I love Tessy, she's an incredible dog. =0 I didn't use awesome! he he he What? You didn't catch that? Sheesh.
There is nothing in my house to just take out and eat - my poor kids and niece. You have to MAKE something and that takes time and effort and they would rather at times just starve.....good grief. Yes I know, I have those days also - usually during my cycle - but sometimes when you have take a quick trip to Oregon, there isn't a whole lot left over to go grocery shopping before payday. Don't get me wrong, my cupboards aren't bare at all....like I said, you just have to COOK bah ha ha ha ha. Friday is payday so they only have to suffer 1 1/2 more days without their precious junk/fast food.
1 comment:
I tried to click on your feedjit to register myself--and remove suspicion about the stalking :)--but I can't make it work. It just send me to an advertisement page. What am I doing wrong?
I totally get the having to actually cook food part. My kids are the same way--they'd rather starve than put forth the effort. Kids. Sheesh! :)
Post a Comment