Bassology

2011/06/11

Ten Days....Day 4, 5, 6

Day Four.....Seven things that cross my mind alot.

>.< SERIOUSLY?!? You guys know I'm going to break my own rule and totally LIE right now right? You don't need to know me THAT well =P.

1. When can I get back to the book I'm reading. I wish I could write this well.

2. What the **** set me off now, why am I so sad/cranky?

3. Is my garden still alive? Does it need water?

4. Where are my children....it's too quiet!

5. Diet Coke...do I really want one? or do I want the idea...hmm...gets diet coke

6. Chocolate.....mmmmmm......milk chocolate.......mmmmmmm

7. Sex...ok YES I admit it...are you happy now? geesh.


Day Five ......Six things I wish I'd never done.

Wow...narrowing it down to six hunh?

1. Stepped on a sewing needle in my bedroom when I was 5. It went through the soul of my shoe and into the bottom of my foot.

2. Listened to my dad when I was 7 and he was saying I was "too skinny drink more milk" ...pfft look at me now!

3. Answered the door when I was 14.

4. Walked away at graduation.

5. Moved in with Dawnella before I got married....that's okay, she knew I had a gun under my pillow.

6. Blew off college to work in the "real world" so early....kinda sucked.


Day Six.....Five people you couldn't live without.

1. Dean
2. Anthony
3. Benjamin
4. Olivia
5. My Mom - but, she's already gone...there's part of my problem.

No comments: