Bassology

2008/05/26

38 Years Ago - ugh almost over the Hill



Happy Birthday to ME I guess - LOL. I must say it's nice to have my birthday back on Memorial Day so that I have the day off of work. The boys are in the other room playing GameCube Bongo's, Dean and Olivia are looking through picture boxes and I'm where I always am, in front of the computer - but today it is for play :D. We all slept in and are generally just hanging out, YAY. We went to see the Indiana Jones for my birthday on Saturday in the digital theatre - :D - I still like them and it's even better that they got Harrison & Karen back and added Shya - that was a nice surprise. It was a GREAT movie, I give it 3 stars :]. So today is a family BBQ, looks like we might be soggy 0_o, and than back to doing nothing - Wahoo!

1 comment:

FireMedicMom said...

Happy Birthday (Late!) Kathee!! Sorry I didn't get in and say it yesterday- we were out enjoying the weather and I crashed early. Love you!