Article 7we believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, etc
:] Making my spanish calls for work I sure wish I had the gift of tongues but I have been granted other gifts and they are wonderful and special to me, when I live worthily to use them correctly.
Article 8We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly. We also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.
Strangely enough, without having recieved Moroni's promise of the validity of the Book of Mormon, I know that it is true and the history of the people here in the America's. When talking with my mom a short while before her death, I found out even as a convert to the church, she never received the confirmation either - but also knew that it was living scripture.
Article 9We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that he will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.
How much I love General Conference twice a year, to be able to listen the Lord's appointed give us words of wisdom for this day and age, and also what a treasure the monthly Ensign coming into my home.
No comments:
Post a Comment