
I seriously wondered when I got up this morning: tired, sinus headache, upset stomach - whether or not it would be a good day. However, after lunch my headache improved I walked to laps on my treadmill and picked up kids - walked another almost 2 laps at the school! Wahoo - almost a mile today and I will walk again later, my calves are giving me a horrid time. I figured being out of shape would be out of breath or walking slow but no, it's my calves darn it all! They almost feel like my legs have broken after 1 lap, yes I know what the "joggers burn" is and it's past that. Hmm I guess I need to hope it fades with time and maybe try using my inhaler before I go - don't know. Meh.
My 2 youngest are learning the Articles of Faith in Primary this year so at church yesterday I decided I will join them. It has been FOREVER and I can maybe get through some if you prompt me - that's really bad. So if you know them, relearn and say along with me, if you don't know them, I hope you enjoy. There are 13 but that's too long for 1 post so I'll split them up.
Article 1 We believe in God the Eternal Father, and in his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.
It must be our own actions that people do not think we are Christian, how very sad, I hope I am not partly to blame for that. It is refreshing to know that I have a Heavenly Father and a Savior, two seperate beings to help me and save me through this life. And I will forever be grateful for my gift of the Holy Ghost which I received at Baptism. He is also the comforter and he has blessed my life many, many times.
Article 2 We believe that man must be punished for his own sins and not for Adam's transgression.
I also appreciate that and consider it a blessing. I have enough to repent for that I do on my own, plus things my children might do that I'm accountable for.
No comments:
Post a Comment