Bassology

2008/05/18

Pfft a week away


Okay, another melancholy entry, I'm not sure why because that's not really how I'm feeling at the moment. Hmmm. It was a very nice Mother's day, I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my Hubby (lol he included the kids), a bag of peanut M&M's, a couple of school cards (:]), some lotion & body spray, and a body massage (yay!) from my massage therapist. She didn't hurt me near as much as I thought she would, simply because I haven't been to see her in MONTHS and with my swollen lymphnodes & lungs - let's just say she was nice. lol.

I suppose I'm trying to get myself to grieve, yet I really have nothing to grieve about as I know I will see my parents again, I'm just sad for myself during this month as I involuntarily remember, celebrate a non-living mother's day and my birthday (and my 2 sisters) without her. Yes, it's really without both of them; however, I realiazed the other day that wow, my dad has been gone 10 yrs this yr and I think I've finally finished my grieving and have moved on to sweet memories and a happy reunion. I'm not quite there yet with my Mom, I keep expecting her to walk in the door.

Bless my little family's heart and my extended family, they try so hard to make it a good month for me - one day again I hope. Yeah, I know, one day.

No comments: