Bassology

2008/05/20

Footprints


What is that poem? Some people are in our lives for a day, some for a moment, other's for a lifetime ...... something along those lines. =] In 38 yrs I can very happily say that many people have touched my life, some for not so good but most for positive influences. I hope in some way that those lives I've touched on my bumbling way through this world has been more for good than ill and if it's both, I hope the good outweighs the bad.
I just wanted to let my friends and family know how much I love you and am grateful for you in my life. I treasure the footprints you are leaving or have left, will miss those who are now only footprints in memory, and hope to restart some footprints that have long been forgotten or show up just once in awhile =D.

No comments: