Bassology

2008/05/15

In Thought......

Dean thinks it's funny that the old wives tale of "someone thinking about you when your nose itches" is actually coming true for me. LOL with all my allergies to make my nose itch, weird enough I can tell when someone is thinking of me or needs me. I'll itch my nose and think "who needs me?" and funny enough I will get a text, IM or log onto my game and get pounded by messages - LOL. I just think it's funny and kinda nice to be thought of :] (that's on my favorite's list).
Anyway, was sitting here thinking, spoken with all my internet friends today once or twice and feeling pretty good, even though it's 11pm and I'm still working :P. One friend is having a really, really difficult time and I've been trying to help her the best I can. It is very, very difficult being in seperate countries and only using AIM and a cell phone. I actually got somewhat depressed by the fact that what I was trying to do wasn't working but than a few prayers later and a feeling of peace about her and I realized, maybe it is. You can't help someone who doesn't want to accept it, they have to be willing- just like in receiving a blessing. You can't be blessed from the Lord - as much as he WANTS to - if you aren't willing to accept his gifts/blessings.
Made me almost want to stop working on my book but today once I realized the aforementioned, I decided that my book was still a good idea. I believe it is a good thing, I believe it will help those that are wanting it to, and it will touch their heart and they can in turn change themselves - for that is not up to me.

1 comment:

FireMedicMom said...

i think your book is a great idea! i'll be in line to buy one!!