
Yeah, it's taken me awhile but I finally sorta have the blog back to what it was. Dean was bugging me about the blog sites since that's our way of keeping track of most of you - so it's almost complete now. I'm still missing some people but for the most part I think we're good.
We hope to see most of you at the family reunion on Saturday, in Bountiful. Mimi is in charge and Dean will be taking the pic's with our fun new camera - so come by and say hi please.
I've been having horrid shoulder problems that have radiated down my arm into my forearm, under my arm in my breast, and now into my shoulder blades. So, trying to be good, I've been excercising - OH -HEY - I'm up to 45 min a day and 1 1/2 miles! Wahoo for me - I'll catch up to the rest of you sometime =P. Anyhow, I've also been seeing my chiropractor and massage therapist. I had a 2 hr appt last month and she left 2 bruises =0, but I had a 1 hr today and she focused only on my upper back. I think my WHOLE UPPER BACK is a giant Bruise! I went upstairs and laid down with Dean while watching Jay Leno and it HURT to lay down! Freak! Ya, nothin like having it feel like someone is seperating your muscles from your bones -it's so INVIGORATING! =0 NOT. I can feel it tensing up again so I'd better down some more 303 (herbal muscle relaxant), put some Cryoderm on (like bengay but Smells BETTER!), and try to sleep. LOL, good luck on the last one.
No comments:
Post a Comment