
Psh and almost to the exact month... how really weird is that? Last year at this time, I was on FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) and dwindling my vac/sick hours to nothing. All while trying to not show the world around me that I was sick and keeping my mask firmly intact. =/ Well, as you've read over the past several months, I can no longer do that as my mask is crumbling and decaying before me.
My body has adjusted itself to my "cocktail" of medications I was taking so once again - "crappy time of year" I am putting my poor family through "heck" while my body adjusts and decides if it will "listen" to the new dosage of medication. Along with this I have an inner ear infection which is making my world spin, stomach quease and HEY, it's 90+ and I'm wearing a hoodie~!!! =D
So just a word of warning my friends... if my posts start sounding strange or bizarre or "dark" ... just remember this post and pass it off for me. =]
1 comment:
LOVE YOU AUNT KATHEE!!! =]
Post a Comment