Bassology

2010/08/22

Here we go again......

SCHOOL - tomorrow starting at 6am in my house which means Dean now moves ahead to 5:30 am. Carpool got discussed and completed today- thank you thank you. I blissfully usher my children out the door at their allotted times into a friends awaiting vehicle- 6 to 7 hrs later my vehicle makes the rounds, carpool is sharing at its best =]. My children all have clean or new clothing to wear, backpacks taken care of, paper, pencils, you get the idea. So here we go again....Olivia is excited to sport her new hair (shorter), new clothes, new backpack...I'm excited Olivia got Mrs Cox. We've had her before with Benjamin and she is wonderful, Olivia will thrive in there which is always good. Ben isn't so excited about school but the fact that his classrooms are a little closer together might make it better; however, his locker is WAY outta the way from anything except 1st period. Anthony is excited for school - don't let him con you. He loves getting to see his friends, make new ones and he has some really great classes along with a couple of hard ones this year. Here's the catcher- I've tried this the past 3 yrs and couldn't pull it off, cross your fingers for this year! Getting up when Anthony leaves 0_0 I know, I know - what?!?! My goal has always been to get up when Anthony heads out the door, go down and get on the treadmill until Ben goes, than shower & dress and tell Olivia goodbye. That puts me starting work around 9 am and having only 30 min left to finish once carpool is complete. That would be SO INCREDIBLE...can someone talk to my stupid body and get it to sign a contract so that it's possible?

One of my big things is I have to "unearth" the treadmill downstairs. It is piled with the blow up bed, the boxes that used to be my office and kid crap. *sigh I guess my first objective is to clear its space - that alone will take all the energy I had until afternoon. Needs to be done regardless...Dean's parents are coming in a couple of weeks for Anthony's ordination to a Priest. It would be nice if I had places for all of them to sit. =P or wow - put the blow up bed down? =0

Anthony's Eagle is about 1/3 of the way done. He has 3 1/2 filmed, ready to be uploaded and start the editing process. He decided on 10 short films altogether, he has assigned scripts for 5 out and is waiting for them to return. The young women and young men have been helping him on Tuesday nights but with school now starting, I think he needs to start setting different filming dates - ones more in advance so that people can help better. =] I'm just as excited as the counselor to see how they turn out! I need to start pushing since we are hoping to have his Eagle Court in November- when his grandparents come down for Ben's ordination to a Teacher.

Yep, they grow up WAY to fast. Anthony will be 16 in 8 days. He and his cousin got to go to the movies all by themselves the other day, pay and everything. He was like - that's so weird. >] Mean mommy reminded him that soon it will be he and girl - lol that one freaked him out. I'm sure it won't for long.

No comments: