Bassology

2010/08/29

Today was Sunday. Everyone stayed home from church expect Dean. Ben and Anthony had upset stomachs from the previous day and Olivia caught a cold. With school in it's not surprising, yet we did our part and kept the sickies home so that it didn't travel around the school AND church classes. The kids were really good - there was no fighting 0_0 (I know shock me!) and the boys actually stayed in bed for half the day. (hence the no fighting =] )

We went through our Disney DVD's and Bluerays, added codes into
our movie rewards account. I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, Anthony contacted people for his Eagle project, Ben shredded my shred it pile, and Olivia talked with her cousin Mya and than made one of her "Little Bake Oven" mixes. She did really well - too bad the mix smelled and tasted like play-d0ugh. >.<

I took PROOF that it was an amiable day. Notice the boys and Dean (hiding from camera) are actually playing a board game with Olivia! If you click on the picture to enlarge it - you can almost see that they are playing "Strawberry Shortcake" with Olivia!!! YES!
She won the day and was happy as can be that her brothers not only paid attention to her but actually played "with" her. =] Yes, a proud mom moment.......gimme a min. =] Ahhhhhhhh.

Tomorrow starts another week of school, work, carpool, phone calls, hoping to finish the family room, and meal planning. The last is my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to cook and bake and if I do say so myself, think I do a mighty fine job of it. =] Looking at pic's of me and Dean I think you would agree =P. This week I look FORWARD to having a more organized, cleaner family room where I can go and do Tae-Bo or get on my treadmill. I definately feel better enough that looking in the mirror disgusts me and it's time for me to be in charge again. My girlfriend from HS and her daughter both promote a pretty healthy gun show - I have never looked like that even WHEN I was in HS - but I will settle for little guns and a size 12 again =].

No comments: