=] I'm not really in a hum drum mood, I just couldn't think of a fitting title. *shrugs I turned my house upside thinking I was TOTALLY OUT of chocolate than by chance looked in the freezer and BINGO! One last BIG CUP Reese's - YES! nom nom nom
Yes, the children have polished off the loaf of cinnamon bread and brownies if they last the night they are made are impressive. mmmmm - chew,chew,chew.
So now that I have my chocolate and my diet coke, when I finish typing this I have to go back to work. Atleast I still have a few episodes of Season III Veronica Mars left- I'm going to have to find another mind number though prolly after tonight. =/ boo. It's actually been a pretty neat little series, too bad it only lasted 3 yrs.
Have you ever...(you can raise your hands nobody will know unless someone is in the room with you ;) )reached to someone and either seen them (blurrily) or felt them? I have always loved the mind - it is such an unexplored organ and no one really knows what it is capable of. To me, the mysteries of the universe will unfold when my brain opens up and starts using more of the space located there. My brother John has written a couple of books about what he has discovered that they mind can do under hypnosis. I totally love his books, it supports my theory- it may not support yours but that's what makes the world go round right? =] Well, first and foremost in order to be able to do anything with your mind you have to be able to "go inside your head" if you will and locate it - he he. I am one of the most UPTIGHT people EVER. Can't be hypnotized and my reflexologist is the CLOSEST that anyone has gotten to almost completely relaxing me. I don't know, I have knots in my toes according to my massage therapist =P. When we are "vulnerable" its amazing what our minds are capable of. About a year back I had a friend cross country that I'd never met but we just "knew" each other. I'm sure we've all had friends that way. Even though I rarely dream about people I know, I've had one or two dreams about this friend. Interesting part? At the end of each dream I could feel him. WEIRD I know right?!?! But I asked my reflexologist what she thought and she found it possible through work that she's done. How cool is that? Touching someone with your mind or soul that you've never met in the flesh before? It was awesome but you have to be careful because your awake mind doesn't really know what to think about it or explain it. So on my list of 25 things (previous post) I had listed, much to the shock of most of you ;), that I like to reach out each night and see who I find. I just explained why so maybe you can understand that comment better.
Last night, it was stinking 3am again - I know right? - and I'm finally upstairs trying to "relax" so I can sleep. I try to clear my mind of people, things, and kind of just think of space - empty space. Anyways, as I was doing this a face popped in front of my eyes. Yeah ok, but when my brain figured out who it could possibly be it blurred so that I couldn't quite keep it in my head. The sad part about this? I highly doubt that I will ever be able to confirm that the face I saw was really who I thought it was. =/ Even if this friend ever talked to me again he doesn't allow his picture to be taken, let alone seen by anyone. Considering he also lives in a foreign country - yeah, I'm toast. I have to wonder though, if it really was who I think, was it just a parting gift? Somehow I don't think I'll ever know.
Okay, my internet keeps disconnecting me and I need to stop rambling, keep a connection and finish my worklist for the day.
Paix
No comments:
Post a Comment