
Ok, sorry boo, didn't see this when I was supposed to >_<, better late than never. So, I'm supposed to say 6 things about me that are quirky that people may not know. Interesting....
1. I rock out to opera in my van. I seriously crank up Charlotte Church and sing along and won't get out til the song ends.
2. I'm still afraid at night, but when my kids get up I have to act brave to calm them down while I than sit and stew. ><
3. I am a HORRIBLE arachnaphobic! If spiders are anywhere within 2 ft of me I get the heebie geebies, itchies all over and can't calm down. If I'm eating, I can't finish my food.
4. On cold winter nights, I still sleep with my covers over my head. Sounds good for warmth but read #2. Lol.
5. I disect snickers bars. I nibble all the chocolate off the outside, than eat it layer by layer.
6. I LOVE peanut butter and fresh tomato sandwiches! (w/ salt & pepper) Nothing better except pb & banana =]
No comments:
Post a Comment