Bassology

2008/11/14

I know we AREN'T Perfect yet..... but


Why aren't there things we can understand? When going through "blessings" in life, (we will turn it around since most trials turn into blessings)why can't we understand what we are supposed to learn? That is the point of the lesson right? Hmm, I obviously, seriously need to work on patience. Some trials I understand later why and they are very beneficial, others I just shake my head and wonder, especially when its a trial from another person that affects you. When its that, is it really a trial? or is it repercussions of free will?

Love this quote I found "We cannot live for ourselves, a thousand tny fibers connect us with our fellow men." Also, "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle. Plato". It is sooooooooo hard sometimes to not let what is happening in our own lives not affect others. Difficult to understand how one little word or action can kill a relationship whether it's intentions were meant to or not.

Life and love (in all forms) are so fragile. Why do we abuse them? take them for granted? be afraid of the emotions that others cause in us? Do not all of us want to be loved? I believe yes, I've never met anyone that could say no to that question. It's part of human nature, it what makes us human. =] Maybe we should ALL try to be a little more human around other humans?

No comments: