
It really annoys me when I have everything typed and ready and it poofs! Grrrr. I don't remember what I typed previously so obviously it wasn't important. =P
As you can see by photo's, Anthony's 1st band concert of the year was this past Wednesday. New band teacher, 4 concerts instead of 2 but... we will give him time to adjust and acclimate. Anthony is in the Percussion Band and the Symphonic (or Advanced) Band.

The Percussion Band - by far! - sounded the best of the night. We were all amazed and impressed with all TWENTY ONE members - since that is normally unheard of in Jr High. Anthony got to move around and be Mr Percussion as he played Sleigh Bells, Bass Drum, Crash and Suspended Cymbals. He's not sure he's going to stay in band through High School but, we shall see. They will start playing at the Basketball games and the school musical - lol this year its the Music Man, how appropriate. =]
Miss Olivia had her first Halloween without brothers this year. She headed out with her friend and her parents


this year. Yep, not even us! She had a ball as you can see and MAYBE her candy will last until Easter this year again but we will see. ;] She's sharing with brothers, nice sister. Her friends Sarah is Hermione and Olivia claimed to be Jessie from Toy Story 2 but considering she was "carrying" I called her Annie Oakley. Meh, both were red-headed cowgirls =].
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! WAHOO!!! It is now my very favorite time of year. The temperature drops below 78, the windows in my house open, the hoodie appears and I BAKE! I celebrated the beginning of fall last night with homemade Banana bread. As of this posting, there are 2 pieces left! Egads!! Lol - I guess that's good, shows they miss it when I actually cook =]. For family, can't wait to see all of you the day after Thanksgiving in Bountiful for the Terry Thanksgiving. To everyone else - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!f
No comments:
Post a Comment