
So three very good talks in sacrament meeting yesterday. How true it is that we should be ashamed that we wait to be reminded by the calendar to give thanks. We should always be grateful, not just for our blessings, but the people in our lives and we should tell them OFTEN, not just once a year. So, this post is to express to those I love, those that have touched my life, those that have left it, and all the wonderful big and small blessings I receive each moment of each day.
Thank You
Thank You
Mrs Zouleck (7th, 8th Grade) Ms Whicker(HS) Mr Greenhalgh(HS)... Wonderful school teachers who I still remember 20+ yrs later, for they truely inspired me.
Mr Hull Mrs Palmer Ms Gardner Mrs Cook Mr Welch Mr Nolan Mrs Cox Mr Lether Mrs Neilson Mr Earl.... more wonderful teachers that touch my childrens life, yesterday, today and in the future.
Curtis Dalton, Cameron Crabbe, Bud Keeler, Ron Haycock Sr, Phil Dalton, Brian Dalton, Tonya Madill, Marilyn Mulvey, Monica Clemens.... Wonderful dedicated men and women in the scouting program that have helped mold and strengthen my boys.
Tyson and Will, Lorna and Reed, Pat and Norm, Tonya and Dan, Eileen and Kathryn, Dave and Debbie, Deb and Todd, Sam and Wilma, Shar and Warren, Gaia and Stan, Joy and Robert, Becky and Dan...... Exceptional neighbors that have made it so easy to stay in our house for over 10 yrs, we have the best cul-de-sac ever.
Rolene, Jenny, and Shanna....my young womens leaders who didn't choose favorites and truely loved and helped me through teenage years.
Vaughn LeGrand and Peggy Sue....my parents who raised me with a tough but gentle hand and helped mold me into the person I am today.
James and Judy, Steve and Kellie, John and Mikey, Susan and Lyman, Mimi and Bruce, Reba, Denise and Mark.....my brothers and sisters and their spouses. I'm blessed to have a family that is close knit and still keep tabs on each other.
Eledice, Corry and Jolene,Deb and Herb, Dan and Linda, Dianna and Bob, Darran and Sharon....I'm blessed to be included in a wonderful family.
Gretag, Zonkers, Sarahjane, Smats, Sworder, Bobbyorr, Mindylou, Malick, Antax, Innsomniac, Dianimal, Lonesome, Shotzgun.....pirates I gotten to know and have befriended in my year+ on Yoho Puzzle Pirates. They've helped a depression lessen and filled lonely moments with laughter, and given me GREAT tips on puzzles. =]
Brandon, Heather, Stephanie, Becky, Tyler, Miranda, Justin, Pat and Molly....friends. Some still here, some infrequent, some have moved or vanished, all still a part of my heart and life.
Anthony, Benjamin, and Olivia....my wonderful children who try so hard and though they make mistakes, are wonderful and good kids.
My eyes, ears, mouth, nose, fingers, legs, aches and pains.....to see the blessings of the beautiful world and people around me, to smell delicious plants, rain and food, to taste- a kiss and wonderful food- to speak and to be heard, to hear my children, the birds and the silence, to be able to work, to feel the textures and pleasures of life, to move and express myself in dance, and to know that I'm alive for if I wasn't I would have no pain.
Dean....my eternal companion and love, my helpmeet and better half. The man who knows me, tries to understand, helps, comforts and endures. I love you.
My Savior, Jesus Christ...for he gave his life for me that I may be forgiven of the horrible things I do, may have eternal life to share with my family, and blesses me more than I deserve each day.
♫Because I have been given much I to must give, because of thy great bounty Lord each day I live, I shall divide my gifts from thee, with every brother that I see, who has the need of help from me. Because I have been blesssed by thy great love, dear Lord, I'll share that love again according to thy word. I shall give love to those in need, I'll show that love by word and deed, thus shall my thanks be thanks indeed.♫ Hymn 217
♫ When upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed, when you are discouraged thinking all is lost, count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done. So amid the conflict whether great or small, do not be discouraged God is over all. Count your many blessings angels will attend, help and comfort give you to your journey's end. Count your blessings name them one by one, Count your blessings see what God hath done.♫
Happy Thanksgiving
Mr Hull Mrs Palmer Ms Gardner Mrs Cook Mr Welch Mr Nolan Mrs Cox Mr Lether Mrs Neilson Mr Earl.... more wonderful teachers that touch my childrens life, yesterday, today and in the future.
Curtis Dalton, Cameron Crabbe, Bud Keeler, Ron Haycock Sr, Phil Dalton, Brian Dalton, Tonya Madill, Marilyn Mulvey, Monica Clemens.... Wonderful dedicated men and women in the scouting program that have helped mold and strengthen my boys.
Tyson and Will, Lorna and Reed, Pat and Norm, Tonya and Dan, Eileen and Kathryn, Dave and Debbie, Deb and Todd, Sam and Wilma, Shar and Warren, Gaia and Stan, Joy and Robert, Becky and Dan...... Exceptional neighbors that have made it so easy to stay in our house for over 10 yrs, we have the best cul-de-sac ever.
Rolene, Jenny, and Shanna....my young womens leaders who didn't choose favorites and truely loved and helped me through teenage years.
Vaughn LeGrand and Peggy Sue....my parents who raised me with a tough but gentle hand and helped mold me into the person I am today.
James and Judy, Steve and Kellie, John and Mikey, Susan and Lyman, Mimi and Bruce, Reba, Denise and Mark.....my brothers and sisters and their spouses. I'm blessed to have a family that is close knit and still keep tabs on each other.
Eledice, Corry and Jolene,Deb and Herb, Dan and Linda, Dianna and Bob, Darran and Sharon....I'm blessed to be included in a wonderful family.
Gretag, Zonkers, Sarahjane, Smats, Sworder, Bobbyorr, Mindylou, Malick, Antax, Innsomniac, Dianimal, Lonesome, Shotzgun.....pirates I gotten to know and have befriended in my year+ on Yoho Puzzle Pirates. They've helped a depression lessen and filled lonely moments with laughter, and given me GREAT tips on puzzles. =]
Brandon, Heather, Stephanie, Becky, Tyler, Miranda, Justin, Pat and Molly....friends. Some still here, some infrequent, some have moved or vanished, all still a part of my heart and life.
Anthony, Benjamin, and Olivia....my wonderful children who try so hard and though they make mistakes, are wonderful and good kids.
My eyes, ears, mouth, nose, fingers, legs, aches and pains.....to see the blessings of the beautiful world and people around me, to smell delicious plants, rain and food, to taste- a kiss and wonderful food- to speak and to be heard, to hear my children, the birds and the silence, to be able to work, to feel the textures and pleasures of life, to move and express myself in dance, and to know that I'm alive for if I wasn't I would have no pain.
Dean....my eternal companion and love, my helpmeet and better half. The man who knows me, tries to understand, helps, comforts and endures. I love you.
My Savior, Jesus Christ...for he gave his life for me that I may be forgiven of the horrible things I do, may have eternal life to share with my family, and blesses me more than I deserve each day.
♫Because I have been given much I to must give, because of thy great bounty Lord each day I live, I shall divide my gifts from thee, with every brother that I see, who has the need of help from me. Because I have been blesssed by thy great love, dear Lord, I'll share that love again according to thy word. I shall give love to those in need, I'll show that love by word and deed, thus shall my thanks be thanks indeed.♫ Hymn 217
♫ When upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed, when you are discouraged thinking all is lost, count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done. So amid the conflict whether great or small, do not be discouraged God is over all. Count your many blessings angels will attend, help and comfort give you to your journey's end. Count your blessings name them one by one, Count your blessings see what God hath done.♫
Happy Thanksgiving
No comments:
Post a Comment