Bassology

2008/11/30

Counting Blessings






Thanksgiving was wonderful as 70+ of us gathered together at my brothers' new building complex. Beautiful buildings and apartments and the clubhouse was the perfect size. We missed Steve, Kellie and their little family, Jeremy and his family, and Dany with hubby. It was so fun to have almost everyone - wow, what an accomplishment for a family this size and distance! Anthony took pic's - all but Jared's, I was told he would hurt Anthony so "I" took the picture =P, psh you'll learn. You get to see my ugly flat hair, it had an under curl when I first arrived but this was quick before people skedaddled. (=0 a Gpa Terry word!)

Pondering today in church, knew I needed to be there as I have been struggling to learn how to deal with other people's free agency and the affect it has on me. Obviously this is something I REALLY need to learn as it keeps cropping up - UGH. I learned today that I just need to keep reminding myself that no matter how it seems, I do not know their heart or circumstance and if it is to be, the Lord will bless it. Not easy at times watching a child but a needful lesson for me. I also learned to watch what I say on here - LOL. I mentioned a couple of posts earlier that I don't know how to deal with teenagers anymore - pfft. SO, I now no longer teach the Marriage and Family Relations Class in Sunday School - I teach the 12 & 13 yr olds. >.< They rattled off the class and I knew immediately why I was called - all my old trouble scouts - YAY Memories! (hehe love that commercial)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear Kathee, did you get off facebook? I can't seem to find you.... How are you?