Ben received a fun surprise yesterday - a worrisome one for me for a moment. UPS rang my doorbell and delivered a package for Ben - okay not too surprising his birthday is very close but it was not from any name or company I recognized. So, mom opened the package. Found the contents he's proudly displaying and a letter to his "parents" at the bottom. LOL -
Besides the weather changing =], you might notice some changes in the blog. Dean got concerned after a report on the news about how people are now starting to abuse bloggers. There is NOTHING left in the world these days to have trust in I guess. So, sorry, no more anonymous comments mates - you have to tell me who you are OR ask your questions on AIM =]. Other little things might disappear or appear but those close to me will know of them should they occur =]. Google accts are really easy to get and free - just have to have email and since I know most of your emails, that's the way I preferred it.
In December, instead of the 12 days of Christmas it will be the 25 days of Nativities XD. I actually have more than 25 >] and am determined that THIS year - they will ALL get to come out! They might be found in weird places around the house but they will be out =]. I will try to add a Christmas story also since I collect those too - I hope you enjoy - you have a whole month to anticipate - ROFL.
1 comment:
I got excited when I saw that he had a DS game. I'm such a nerd :P
Post a Comment